SELLING YOUR HOME IS AN ART
PATRICK’S 18 POINT PLAN OF ACTION
Based on 41 Years of Successful Real Estate Results
Over $1 Billion Sold Personally by Patrick Tenore
Our corporate objectives include a tactical and strategic marketing plan as follows:
• Discussing the showing options and the pricing of your home to get as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is SOLD.
• Pre-qualify all prospective buyers, before they enter your property, by appointment only.
• To communicate honest results with the utmost integrity of our activities to you as they occur.
• To assist you in getting the highest possible dollar value for your property, eliminating challenges, and yet to always be professional and realistically priced.
• To consistently use the best possible methods of exposing your property to qualified potential buyers in the market: high quality virtual tours, state of the art national and international Internet marketing, professional text messaging, use of our exclusive data base of high net worth buyers, print advertising, major magazines, direct mail, our elaborate website and other websites, the MLS Realtor services, full color brochures, and our 41 year network of buyers and referrals.
The following is our proven successful Marketing Plan for your home:
1. Determining the correct realistic selling price for your home based on current sales marketing data, amenities, and value.
2. Submit your home to the Multiple Listing Services for all the Orange County, California, and other agents worldwide to also market and sell. Yes, all real estate companies will work on selling your home as if it were their listing, as their agents work as sub-agents for the “commission” and we all cooperate with each other’s companies and listings.
3. Submit copies of your listing to our company database and sales staff for our potential buyers.
4. Tour your home with our agents and all agents in the Board of Realtors at our brokers’ preview(s).
5. Develop a professional full color brochure listing the features, advantages, and benefits of your home to be distributed to cooperating agents and to potential buyers and our proprietary mailing database. Also, film your home for a 360 degree virtual tour for our websites. including Realtor.com, Trulia, Yelp, international websites, and many others. 3D Tours on many homes.
6. Mail out 3,000 full color brochures of your home through our targeted databases of potential buyers.
7. Suggest, advise, and update you on your key selling points and any changes you may want to make to your property to make it even more marketable to the buyer — if necessary.
8. Additional exposure through a professional community approved “For Sale” sign, as requested.
9. Hold open houses and broker previews when possible, as requested.
10. Continual, uninterrupted advertising — a detailed listing fact sheet, newspapers, magazines, color brochures, email networking, mailings, networking with all real estate brokerages and major Internet websites including our own exceptional website at www.PatrickTenore.com with Virtual Home Tours.
11. To re- qualify and bank-verify all cash, local, and international buyers on all written offers. 12. Submit an escrow company’s estimated seller’s precedes sheet of what you will net if you accept any offer’s final purchase price, which I will negotiate with you.
13. Follow-up with all salespeople that have shown your home to their buyers and keep your property exposed and fresh to the marketplace.
14. Assist you in arranging your next property purchase or your next property financing as necessary. Also INVESTMENT PROPERTY AND TAX DEFERRED EXCHANGES!
15. Send you a copy of your multiple listing printouts with photos and advertisements that have been published of your property along with a copy of your home’s virtual tour video.
16. Represent you honestly, professionally, and ethically and keep the “drama” out of selling your home.
17. Handle continuous follow-ups and keep you informed, even after the sales contract has been accepted on all mortgage, title, escrow, termite report clearance, property inspections, disclosures, and all other closing procedures that we will streamline and save for you.
18. Deliver your check at the closing and provide you with immediate corporate decisions without plodding through “corporate” brokerage bureaucracies. Be available after the closing to assist you with your future needs, referrals, requests, and sale documents.
We do all this — and definitely a lot more. You will never be passed off to an assistant.
Congratulations for selecting Patrick Tenore…
You made a wise decision, and you’ll be glad you did!
Over $1 BILLION SOLD PERSONALLY!=41 YEARS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS