OUR UNIQUE MARKETING PLAN FOR YOUR HOME
- Preparing your home for sale: Remove clutter & de-personalize your house. Inspect the property & identify issues that affect the marketability of your home. We will look for improvements that have a good return on investment such as paint, flooring and landscape. When warranted, we will bring in professional designers to give recommendations for improvements and staging the home.
- Showing off the house: We use professional photography with wide angle lenses and lighting. Buyers use photos to choose the properties they want to see or eliminate the ones they don’t. We will shoot a virtual tour and video that will be syndicated throught the internet. Properties with videos and virtual tours get over 4 times the amount of internet traffic than properties without at least 10 photos. We will also use the photos for the professionally printed flyers delivered to area real estate offices and top agents, local newspaper advertising, featured ads in both local and broad coverage real estate publications and social media marketing.
- Building a website for the property: Nationwide USA property websites are search engine friendly, provide more details then even the MLS allows with multiple photos, video, virtual tour, demographics, school reports and much more. Nationwide USA has the #1 listing syndication network on the internet, your property will be seen all over the world on over 200 top real estate websites. This is important, statistics show that 30% of the buyers last year were foreign investors.
- Showing the property and getting feedback: Broker Preview/Caravan is a very important step for us to expose your property to the broker community and get valuable feedback. We have a feedback system that gets honest information direct from agents. This feedback is crucial to our marketing and pricing strategy.
- Negotiating the sale: We will advise you to the strengths and weaknesses of each offer and will give you recommendations. It is our job as your agent to justify the price to the potential buyers. We do this by pointing out location, size, upgrades and all the advantages over comparable properties on the market and recent sales. We will advise you of your fees and expenses upfront before we negotiate an offer.
The following is our proven successful Marketing Plan for your home:
1. Determining the correct realistic selling price for your home based on current sales marketing data, amenities, and value.
2. Submit your home to the Multiple Listing Services for all the Orange County, California, and other agents worldwide to also market and sell. Yes, all real estate companies will work on selling your home as if it were their listing, as their agents work as sub-agents for the “commission” and we all cooperate with each other’s companies and listings.
3. Submit copies of your listing to our company database and sales staff for our potential buyers.
4. Tour your home with our agents and all agents in the Board of Realtors at our brokers’ preview(s).
5. Develop a professional full color brochure listing the features, advantages, and benefits of your home to be distributed to cooperating agents and to potential buyers and our proprietary mailing database. Also, film your home for a 360 degree virtual tour for our websites. including Realtor.com, Trulia, Yelp, international websites, and many others. 3D Tours on many homes.
6. Mail out 3,000 full color brochures of your home through our targeted databases of potential buyers.
7. Suggest, advise, and update you on your key selling points and any changes you may want to make to your property to make it even more marketable to the buyer — if necessary.
8. Additional exposure through a professional community approved “For Sale” sign, as requested.
9. Hold open houses and broker previews when possible, as requested.
10. Continual, uninterrupted advertising — a detailed listing fact sheet, newspapers, magazines, color brochures, email networking, mailings, networking with all real estate brokerages and major Internet websites including our own exceptional website at www.PatrickTenore.com with Virtual Home Tours.
11. To re- qualify and bank-verify all cash, local, and international buyers on all written offers. 12. Submit an escrow company’s estimated seller’s precedes sheet of what you will net if you accept any offer’s final purchase price, which I will negotiate with you.
13. Follow-up with all salespeople that have shown your home to their buyers and keep your property exposed and fresh to the marketplace.
14. Assist you in arranging your next property purchase or your next property financing as necessary. Also INVESTMENT PROPERTY AND TAX DEFERRED EXCHANGES!
15. Send you a copy of your multiple listing printouts with photos and advertisements that have been published of your property along with a copy of your home’s virtual tour video.
16. Represent you honestly, professionally, and ethically and keep the “drama” out of selling your home.
17. Handle continuous follow-ups and keep you informed, even after the sales contract has been accepted on all mortgage, title, escrow, termite report clearance, property inspections, disclosures, and all other closing procedures that we will streamline and save for you.
18. Deliver your check at the closing and provide you with immediate corporate decisions without plodding through “corporate” brokerage bureaucracies. Be available after the closing to assist you with your future needs, referrals, requests, and sale documents.
We do all this — and definitely a lot more. You will never be passed off to an assistant.
Congratulations for selecting Patrick Tenore…
You made a wise decision, and you’ll be glad you did!
OVER $1 BILLION SOLD PERSONALLY!=40 YEARS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS